A broken-arch lancet from the beginning of the 13th century (1210 - 15) depicting the Last Judgement.
Several restorations since the creation of this stained glass window. The most important were carried out in 1853 by Coffetier and in 1976 by LRMH.
In 1974 and 1979 previous treatments and practical tests with the Viacryl®-Desmodur protective coating system were executed at LRMH. The treatment of the external side of the panel, recommended by LRMH, was an application on cleaned glasses, but the Bacher's recommendations were finally applied in 1981:
- cleaning of the surface with soft brushes and EDTA + ammonium bicarbonate solution (30g/L each) to remove
the most of corrosion products,
- application of the Viacryl®-Desmodur protective system on the entire external side of the panel (glasses and leads) with a soft brush.
Bay 4 in the choir (east side) was chosen for the Constglass Project. More information about the window is available in the Object-Datas by Constglass FhG ISC (bay 4 panel 9, bay 4 panel13, bay 4 panel15).
A short description about scientific investigations can be reached directly: panel 9, panel 13 and panel 15.